API Version History
Below you will find the release history of our API including new features and bug fixes contained in each release.
- Securities endpoint not returning data in Sandbox when querying by exchange.
- Added Crypto Technicals
- Added Zacks Analyst Ratings
- Added Zacks EPS Surprises
- Added Zacks Sales Surprises
- Added date fields to the Lookup Company endpoint: "first_fundamental_date", "last_fundamental_date", "first_stock_price_date", "last_stock_price_date"
- Fixed Options chain documentation variable from "chains" to "chain"
- Removed duplicate "roc2" parameter in KST technical indicator
- Fixed numerous SDK issues with date-time parsing
- Fixed Options prices in the Sandbox environment
- Allow empty strings for parameters to signify nil
- Use stock price access codes for technicals
- Added Options
- Added VWAP to Technicals
- Added crypto endpoints
- Lookup fundamentals by code
- Added XBRL dimensions
- Added listing exchange mic to security detail
- Added technicals endpoints
- Added mutual funds endpoints
- Added forex endpoints
- Added sandbox
- Added Security Dividends
- Added Security Earnings
- Added Security Real-time Prices
- Added Stock Exchange Real-Time Prices
- Added SEC Company Filing Notes
- Added a "frequency" parameter to Get Historical Data for Companies and Securities
Initial release of Intrinio APIv2.